My Approach to Tutoring
Whenever I begin to work with a student, I like to gain an understanding of their strengths and weaknesses in the subject. This is particularly important in math and science, since the material builds on itself. While we work on homework or preparing for tests, I also find time to review older chapters to make sure the foundation is there. I aim not just to help my student improve his/her grades, but also to give them confidence in the subject. With this academic confidence, they will have the skills to succeed in any class and will become lifelong learners.
My Tutor Profile
Any level of math from Algebra to Differential Equations. Physics.
B.A. in Physics from University of Pennsylvania, 2015
M.Sc in Physics from Brown University, 2016
Summary of my Experience
- Geometry Instructor, College Crusade of Rhode Island, Fall 2016
- Teaching Assistant, Brown University, Fall 2015-Winter 2016
- Private tutor for math, Univ. of Pennsylvania, Fall 2012-Spring 2015
- Penn tutor for physics, UPenn Dept of Physics, Fall 2013-Spring 2015
- Research Assistant, UPenn Dept of Physics, Summer 2012-Summer 2014